Quality Control Unit
In fulfilling the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 882 dated December 11, 2003 “On development and introduction of quality management service at the higher professional education institutions”,Education Quality Monitoring department was organized by the order of the University Rector No.12 dated January 18, 2005.
In connection with the development, introduction and arrangement of quality management service by the order of theUniversity Rector No. 584 dated December 25, 2005 Education Quality Monitoring Department was transformed into Quality Service which was a structural organizing and governing department of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical university (WKMOSMU). Quality Service was renamed into the Quality Management System by the order of the Rector No. 12/4-1-17/489 O/D dated August 18, 2017.
Quality Management System Department staff
- YermukhanbetovaNurzhiyanDalenovna – Head of the Department
- ShanbaiAltynaiZhumabaikyzy – specialist
- SagynbayevaKamshatZhasulanovna – specialist
- Kubekova Gulnara Urazgaliyevna– specialist
Functions of the Quality Management System Department
Functions of the Quality Management Service Department are determined on the basis of IS ISO 9001-2015 recommendations:
- organization of Quality Management System Department staff specialization;
- development of policy and objectives in the field of quality;
- providing information concerning the sphere of qualityto every employee;
- providing the maintenance of management system in accordance with the requirements of IS ISO 9001:2015;
- selection of internal auditors considering the requirements of the IS ISO 19011 standards and organization of their training;
- revealing the contradictions in the work of the structural subdivisions of the university in accordance with PRO WKSMU 802-19;
- working out of correcting actions in accordance with PRO WKSMU 803-19:
- analysis of interactions of quality service management system processes and development of suggestions on their improvement;
- organization of development, sequence, affirmation and distribution of the issues of quality management system documents;
- monitoring of notes conduction in the structural subdivisions of the university;
- monitoring of plans and reports compilation on improvements in the structural subdivisions of the university.
- control over the management of inappropriate products;
- control of corrective actions;
- maintaining communication with external organizations on certification of the quality management system;
- providing solutions to emerging problems in the field of quality;
- organization of self-assessment while preparing for the accreditation of the university;- drawing up and implementation of plans to improve the activities of the Quality Management System Department.