List of scientific projects
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (program-targeted funding)
STP: Development of scientific and methodological foundations for minimizing the environmental load, medical support, social protection and health improvement of the population in environmentally unfriendly territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Implementation dates: 2017-2019
Supervisor: Ph.D., Professor Mamyrbaev A.A., Ph.D., professor Bekmukhambetov E.Zh.
State registration number: 0117РК00026.
Head organization: RSE on REM “Semey State Medical University” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The goal of the program is to develop a strategy of methodological approaches for medical support, social protection and rehabilitation of the population of Kazakhstan by minimizing the medical, psychological and social consequences of man-made and environmental risk factors.
Tasks of the program:
1. Assessment of the volume and nature of negative technogenic and environmental risk factors with the ranking of the study areas according to the degree of environmental risk.
2. A comprehensive description of the health status of the population living in conditions of the influence of radiation and non-radiation risk factors; development of a model for assessing the incidence in the studied regions.
3. Analysis of the socio-economic status of territories with different levels of radiation and non-radiation risk.
4. Assessment of the psychological state of the population living in ecologically unfavorable territories, and the system of medical and psychological protection from inadequate information on the effect of radiation and non-radiological risk factors on health status.
5. Development of algorithms for rehabilitation programs for medical, socio-psychological protection of the population of environmental risk areas, schemes for the prevention and rehabilitation of oil and gas workers. Preparation of proposals on making additions and changes to the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on issues of medical and social protection of the population, justification of environmental risk zones.
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (grant financing)
Scientific and technical project: «Comparative experimental and clinical evaluation and methods of correction of complications caused by chemotherapy of neoplastic processes of mammary glands associated with mutations of BRCA1, BRCA2 genes (experimental clinical study)». IRN AP05136061.
Estimated project start date and duration:2018 - 2020 the years
Scientific supervisor: candidate of medical science Zheksenova A.N.
State registration №: 0118РК01065
Co-executors: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after IK Akhunbaev, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek.
The project objective: To simulate in experiment and to study in the clinic the etiopathogenetic features of the toxic effects’ development of chemotherapy typical for the patients with breast cancer having mutations of various genes, to develop and implement in principle oncology methods and algorithms for their reduction.
1. To study the features of clinical and functional manifestations of the toxic effects of chemotherapy among breast cancer patients with mutations of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes using various pharmacological drugs:
2. To simulate the toxic effects of chemotherapy on animals using various treatment regimens with oncological chemo-drugs, accepted in oncological practice of breast cancer treatment.
3. To study the effect of modified interval hypoxic training in combination with the correction of carbohydrate protein metabolism and autoflorine correction on toxic manifestations of chemotherapeutic drugs in experimental animals.