Organization of the Commonwealth of peoples of Kazakhstan
The Assembly of people of Kazakhstan has been operating at the West Kazakhstan Medical University named after Marat Ospanov since 2020. The main goal of the organization is to ensure the full application of civil rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution of every citizen of Kazakhstan, regardless of ethnic or religious affiliation, living in our country. Strengthening friendly relations between representatives of different nationalities.
This unique institution, uniting representatives of all ethnic groups of the country in a common goal, makes a significant contribution to the preservation of stability and development of the country in the Republic.
Thanks to the activities of the assembly, Kazakhstan has developed a unique model of interethnic and interfaith harmony, in which the Civil Rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution of every citizen, regardless of ethnic or religious affiliation, are fully applied. The rich multi-ethnic space of Kazakhstan has established a model of trust, harmony and mutual understanding.
Main tasks of the assembly
Ensuring effective interaction with state bodies and civil society institutions in the field of interethnic relations, creating favorable conditions for further strengthening interethnic harmony and tolerance in society;
* Strengthening the unity of the people, supporting and developing public harmony in the fundamental values of Kazakhstan's society;
* Assistance to state bodies in countering manifestations of extremism and radicalism in society and attempts to infringe on human and civil rights and freedoms;
* Formation of a political and legal culture of citizens based on democratic norms;
* To ensure the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Assembly, as well as to unite the efforts of Public Associations;
* Development, preservation and development of the National Culture, Languages and traditions of the people of Kazakhstan.