Department of Human resources management
The aim of the department is realization of personnel policy directed at the increasing of competitiveness of the University and providing with high qualified specialists by means of system of human resources management, promoting the highest possible realization of the university staff potential, increasing the contentment of the staff with conditions of work and professional activity.
Department of Administrative Personnel Work is subjected to the executive director and interacts with all the structural subdivisions of the university.
The structure of the department includes the following departments:
- Department for personnel record keeping. Head of the department –Zhumina Laura Umirzakovna;
Address: Aktobe city, Maresyeva street, 68 , main building, office 102.
1. Personal card (in the Human Resources Department);
2. Individual schedule of the registration of personnel with a photo, filled in by hand;
4. Medical certificate F. 086, certificates from the psychiatric dispensary, narcodispensary;
5. Certificate of presence or absence of previous conviction;
6. Record of service;
7. Entering a part-time job - Certificate of employment from the place of work (position, working conditions, work schedule);
8. Identity card (copy) - 2 copies;
9. Pension contract (copy) - 2 copies;
10. The 20-digit code of the bank account for receiving salary - in the Accounting Department within 10 days;
11. Document on education - diploma (copy) - 2 copies;
12. Diploma on the presence of a scientific degree (copy) - 2 copies;
13. Certificate of academic title (copy) - 2 copies;
14. Certificates of Professional development for the last 5 years (copies) - 2 copies;
15. Certificates of qualification categories of a doctor for the last 5 years (copy);
16. Driver's license (for drivers);
17. Pensioners - pension certificate (copy);
18. Military registration card (copy);
19. File folder.