Department of Strategic Development
Department of Strategic Development is a structural subdivision of the West Kazakhstan State Medical University named after Marat Ospanov.
The main objectives of the activities of the department of strategic development are:
- Coordination of the stages of implementation of the University's strategy;
- management and implementation of the University's strategic development plan, taking into account the priority areas of activity;
- forecasting the quality problems of the services provided;
- development of proposals for improving the efficiency of the University.
The main tasks of the department of strategic development are:
- Participation in the development and implementation of the University's strategic development plans;
- Development of proposals to the leadership on improving the mission and goals of the University;
- Analysis of the environment, including information gathering, analysis of strengths and weaknesses of the University, as well as its potentialities based on available external and internal information;
- choice of the University development strategy;
- implementation of development strategy programs and projects;
- monitoring the implementation of programs and projects of the development strategy, evaluation and reporting.
The department includes the head of department Kurmangaliyev K.B. and specialists of the department: Valiakhmetova R.B. and Mukhamedyarova A.K.
Contact details of the Department of Strategic Development: