Center for Family Medicine and Research in Primary Care
In September 2018 a "Center of family medicine and primary care research" was created at the Department of Evidence-Based Medicine and Scientific Management with the goal of actively promoting modernization primary health care (PHC), which occurs in the country. Its activities will be aimed at improving the skills of health care workers working in primary health care in accordance with current world trends and the needs of the population, and conducting research in primary care on clinical topics and public health issues. In addition, the center staff will be engaged in the development and updating of clinical protocols for diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and care in general practice, their implementation and evaluation of results.
Sabitova Raisa Ayaganovna - assistant, graduated in 2003 the Faculty of Pediatrics in WKSMA named after Marat Ospanov.
In 2012 she passed the specialization "Dermato-venereology".
Dermatology and venereology physician, is engaged in clinical work in the clinic of family medicine at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University.
Tuleuova Raushan Shakirbekovna – an assistant, a doctoral student in the specialty “6D110100- Medicine”, is engaged in research in the field of personalized nutrition, participated in an in-person presentation at the international conference Food, science and technology in Dubai, UAE, participated in the master class “Efficiency and quality by evidence based nursing”, is a researcher in the field of evidence-based medicine in the international Erasmus project (ProInCa).
Azamatova Aigerim Azamatovna - an assistant, a 2nd year master student in the specialty "medical - preventive business", within the framework of the project “Development and Scientific Substantiation of Innovative Preventive Technologies for Improving the Quality of Life and the Psychological Condition of Adolescents and Young People in the Western Region of Kazakhstan” conducts research work, with the subsequent defense of a dissertation. Took part in the workshop “Efficiency and quality by evidence based nursing” in Ljubljana, Slovenia, is the secretary of the Erasmus working group (ProInCa).
Shagirova Dinara Utegenovna - laboratory assistant, has been working at the university since 1988, since 2013 has been working at the department of evidence-based medicine.
The department introduces the principles and methodologies of evidence-based medicine in the scientific, educational process and practical public health
The main tasks and functions of the center of family medicine and primary care research:
1. Improving the quality of primary health care medical staff's training through the development and application of new educational materials and modern educational technologies, flexible client-oriented training programs, distance technologies in the education system for specialists in the regions who are not able to stay for a long time in the locations of Universities for retraining and qualification enhancement;
2. Development of the human resources capacity of primary healthcare: improving the skills of acting primary care physicians, optimizing qualification requirements to ensure the effectiveness and attractiveness of PHC in the healthcare system. Make suggestions to the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3. Development of integrated disease management programs, clinical protocols for diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and care, evaluation of medical technologies in primary health care, in collaboration with the Republican Center for Health Development, professional and patient organizations;
4. Further development of the triunity of clinical practice, medical education and scientific activities in the field of primary health care. The center will carry out medical, educational services, and scientific activities with the immediate transfer of their results to practical health care;
5. Training mentors for young general practitioners from practical healthcare professionals by creating a system for attracting gifted specialists to the Center of Family Medicine and primary care Research at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university;
6. Support the creation of group and individual family practices through training, family medicine principles and entrepreneurship, including international;
7. The center will continue teaching evidence-based medicine at all levels of education.