Office of Registrar of the University is a structural unit that organizes the implementation of documentation and document management. The office is headed by a chief. Division in different years was headed by different heads.
The first head of the Office was Zinaida Oleinikova from 1957 to1959.
From 1959 to 1968 in order of transfer from the Aktobe oblast Executive Committee was appointed head of the office Tamara Pilipenko.
From 1968 to 1969 was L.Dubovnik.
For over 20 years, the office was headed by Kurmanbayeva Kulyash Аbdullovna, who has done a great job in office work.
From 1969 to 1993 was Kulyash Kurmanbayeva.
From 1993 to 1995 was V. Karimova.
From 13.09.1995 to 23.10.1995 Irina Imanalina was the head of the General Department.
From 1995 to 2002 was A. Bainemirova.
From1998 to 2001 was Tamara Sarsenbayeva.
From 08.05.2001 to 18.01.2002 Galiya Bektasova was on temporary maternity leave and acting head of the office was A.Bainemirova.
From 04.05.2002 to 1.10.2002 was M. Seitzhaparova.
From 2002 to September 2003 was F.Balmagambetova.
From 2003 to 2004 was B.Ryspayeva was appointed temporary head of the office.
From 2004 to 2006 was Asel Kosayeva.
From 2006 to 2009 Gulim Sarsembayeva was head of the General Office.
From September 2009 to present head of the Office is Talipova Dina Zholdygalievna. She graduated from Aktobe state pedagogical Institute.
The main tasks of the office are:
- improvement of forms and methods of work with documents at the university;
- ensuring a uniform procedure for documenting, organizing work with documents, creating and maintaining information retrieval systems, monitoring the execution of documents and preparing documents for transfer to the departmental archive of the organization;
- reducing the volume of documents at the university.
Main tasks of the office:
• Ensuring a single order of documentation, organization of work with documents.
• Control of execution of documents and preparation of documents for transfer to the departmental archive
• Reduction of the volume of document circulation at the University.
• In line with its core tasks, the office performs the following functions:
• Supervises the execution of documents in a timely manner, regularly informs the head of the University about the results of execution of documents.
• Makes the nomenclature of Affairs of University provides operational storage of Affairs and their use before transfer in accordance with the established procedure to departmental archive.
• Monitors the correctness of registration and formation of cases in structural units, organizes the examination of the value of documents.
• The office is currently working with an electronic document management system .
• One of the priorities of the archive in the office is the implementation of the request. The archive ensures the safety of documents, conducts reports and examination of the value of documents. Controls the correctness of registration and conduct of cases, provides methodological assistance in the preparation of the nomenclature of cases, prepares the transfer of cases to the archive.
• University translators are part of the office, which supervises the management of records in the state language. Registers the correct execution of incoming and outgoing documents. Translates scientific, technical, socio –political, economic and other special documentation, correspondence with other organizations, as well as materials of conferences, meetings, seminars. Carries out the report of the executed transfers.
The staffs of the office are distinguished by responsibility, accuracy, patience, and ability to operational execution. The friendliness and optimism of the office staff at a high level. Office is the source of the University.