Human Resources Department
History of Human Resources Department:
Human Resources as a structural unit exists from the moment of formation of any institution. In 1957-1961, Niyat Abdykalymovich ALMAGAMBETOV (was born in 1929) was the first head of Human Resources Department of Aktobe Medical Institute.
In 1973-1988, Azhar Karazhanovna SHALEKENOVA (was born in 1927) worked in the personnel system throughout her working life and headed Human Resources Department of the Institute for 15 years. In 1982, she was awarded the title "Excellent worker in Public Health of the Kazakh SSR". She had medals, numerous certificates, gratitude for work.
In different years, Human Resources Department was headed by I.V. Litvinovskaya, S.V. Kononenko, T. Berdeshov, Zh.K. Sundetov, N. K. Kartbaev, A.K. Kosaeva, R.I. Ilyasova, R.S. Temirbaeva, P.S. Synekop, U.Zh. Bishenov.
- organization of the systematic work for recruitment and recording, timely provision of the university with the necessary personnel number within the staff schedule
- organization of work for personnel stabilizing and reducing the personnel turnover at the university.
- conduction of the work for effective personnel employment , their efficient deployment and transition within subdivisions of the university.
- organization of work for labor discipline promotion and control of the effective use of working time.
- organization of work for professional orientation, professional selection and professional adaptation of personnel.
- recording of the staff, arrangement of employment, dismissal, transmission and transaction of the employees of all categories in accordance with the labor legislation of RK.
- training, retraining and advanced training of the personnel
Personnel of the Department:
1. Zhumina Laura Umirzakovna –Head of the Department, (8-71-32)-54-07-86;
3. Sarina Mariya Gabdilugapovna - Inspector; 55-20-58;
4. Orynbayeva Maya Leonidovna - Inspector;
5. Almagambetova Miramgul Tanzharbayevna -53-42-15;
6. Manapkyzy Zhanar
7. Zhubaniyazova Nazgul Elubaikyzy – File Clerk.
• Registration of admission, relocation and dismissal of university employees;
• Personal records of the university staff;
• Personal and static records of all categories of employees;
• Record of service;
• Preparation of award materials for university employees;
• Participation in the development and compilation of the annual staffing and tariffing of the staff of the university;
• Calculation of the total and continuous experience for the employees and fixing the amount of the social insurance benefit in case of illness and Pension registration;
• Announcement of the competition and preparation of documents for the replacement of scientific and pedagogical positions;
• Preparation of plans of advanced training and specialization of university employees, monitorings of the qualification category, certificates of a specialist;
• Issuing certificates to all categories of university employees;
• Personnel records management;
• There is an automated program 1C frames.