Baspakova Akmaral Mukhambetzhankyzy
1999-2005 – West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical academy.
1) Sep 2005 – Jan 2010 - Lecturer at the Nutrition and Hygiene of Children and Adolescents Department in WKSMU;
2) Jan 2010 – Nov 2019- Head of the research and innovation management department at the WKSMU;
3) Nov 2019 – present – Acting head of Department of science.
Scientific degree – Candidate of Medical Sciences (26.03.2010).
ACADEMIC TITLE - Associate Professor (5.03.2021)
Scientific achievements: 43 articles and thesis, 5 of them in journals with nonzero impact factor in the Scopus and Web of Science databases.
EXPERIENCE IN RESEARCH PROJECTS:
• Project funded by Ministry of science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Epidemiology of endemic goiter in the Kazakhstan Western region and development of recommendations for the prevention of iodine deficiency conditions» 2013-2015;
• Project funded by Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan (program and target financing) «Development of new technologies for child health and reproductive health» 2014-2016;
• Project funded by Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan (program and target financing) «Development of scientific and methodological foundations for minimizing the environmental load, medical care, social protection and rehabilitation of the population of environmentally unfavorable territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan» 2017-2019;
• intra-university project «Healthy eating and hygienic evaluation of the pupils in Aktobe specialized secondary educational institutions» 2018;
• intra-university project «Nutrition and physical education programs for young people with iron deficiency anemia living in the Aral Sea» 2019-2020.
PARTICIPANT OF THE following WORKSHOPs, FOREIGN TRAINERS:
17.01-22.01.2011. «Methodology of scientific research in medicine», Aktobe;
23.10-25.10.2012. «Overview of issues and methods for evaluating medical technology», West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe;
16.04-20.04.2012 «Fundamentals of effective research planning. Scientific and medical Examination», Astana (Republican center for health development);
01.10.-30.12.2014. – «Epidemiology and Hygiene», USA, Chicago.
13.01-17.01.2014. «Biostatistics», West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe;
17.02-19.02.2015. «Strategic planning and management in healthcare», West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe
22.06-26.06.2015 «Systematic review and meta-analysis in research», Astana (Republican center for health development);
12.05-13.05.2016. «Research management and administration», West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe
14.05.18-26.10.18. «Leadership development program for State healthcare institutions», Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan;
20.05-24.05.2019. – «Content and language integrated learning», Germany, Berlin.